Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Evening (9-20-2015)

We had another banner week. Truly one for the books. San Francisco has never been hit harder. But since I only have half my photos (Tana has the other half) and there are approximately a thousand of them to weed through before posting, you'll have to hear about all that later. For now, here's what I got:

The world is big, and beautiful, and fascinating, and fun. Exploring it is exciting. There's so much to see and do and learn about out there. I love it. 

But there's no better feeling than home. 

I've learned this year that home can be anywhere. It can be St. George, Utah, or Rexburg, Idaho, or San Ramon, California, or Antioch or Grantsville. The key component is my husband and son. 

I love my extended family. I miss my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews and Mom and Dad. But as much as I miss them, I'd rather be on the other side of the world with Derek and Palmer than be with the rest of them without those two. 

They are my home now. We could live anywhere (don't worry, Mom, we're still going to land in St. George!), with any career path, and as long as I had them I would be home. 

How blessed am I to have that? 

Pretty darn. 

So happy Sunday, my friends (and stalkers). I hope you're enjoying your home today. 

We'll just be over here soaking up our spazziness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment