My mom, Kari, Georgia, and Taylor arrived in Rexburg just as we were leaving the hospital!
My little brother Taylor with Palmer. He's such a great uncle!
Derek's little brothers Dalton and Austin were also able to join us that first weekend. It was so great to have lots of family here to welcome Palmer!
Isn't my mama beautiful?
Somebody commented that Palmer looks like a baby bird in this picture, and I totally agree! Cute little babe.
Since day one he's been big into covering his face when he's tired. He doesn't do it as much anymore, and I kind of miss it! Now he just grabs his face in frustration...
I don't even know what to say about this...other than that Kendall and Derek were definitely bonding here...
When Palmer was two weeks old we took a trip down to St. George for General Conference weekend. He did pretty great on the drive once we adjusted his car seat to a more comfortable angle. While we were there Georgia did me a huge favor and took some more pictures of Palmer--while I took a NAP! It was pretty awesome.
And for the final picture...
Yep. That's my boy.
Sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteOh, fun! I hadn't seen the ones she took during Conference weekend! What a sweet little angel :) I can't wait to hold him again.
ReplyDelete